Sunday, May 15, 2016

May 9-13

This week we learned the ub word family and reviewed all of our sight words and letter sounds. In math we reviewed our personal financial literacy unit. In science we are talking about summer.
 Most of the pictures that I took this week were of our kindness day.  It really warmed my heart. I had the students draw a name of another student and then they wrote about who they drew.  I loved watching their faces as their friend read their letter that they had written about them. I couldn't decide which ones to share...so I am sharing them all.  :)























Adorable!  I love how they love each other.  I also love that they can express themselves now on paper.
This guy was my Bulldog of the Week! I am proud of how he reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment